-
August 25th, 2005, 04:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey! Got a question for you! On the Live in OC DVD Mike wears a jacket prior to the show. On that jacket there are a few cloth patches of music notes and a G-keynote. I've been looking for ages to have such patches too, but can't find them: ebay, hot topic, interpunk even the shops on Melrose Ave. in LA didn't have them! Can anyone help me out and tell if they know an online shop where i can get these....? Sweet!
Thnx!
Coen
-
August 25th, 2005, 04:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
if you could get them at hot topic would you still want em... this is a good thing.. have someone make it for u.. or look harder...
-
August 25th, 2005, 05:13 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I know of guitar straps that have such notes sewed on...you could get one, detach 'em and apply them to your favorite shirt.
The guitar strap maker Levy's used to have a strap like that...
-
August 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Doesnt he have a Ford patch on his shirt? I think its something like V8.
-
August 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Yah, i guess it's a Ford patch on his shirt, but i'm talking about the patches on his jacket...
-
August 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I've seen musical note patches in the novelty section of several old warehouse fabric stores. Seriously, most fabric shops have a little section devoted to the 50's, so that mothers can make poodle skirts for their daughters and whatnot...anyways, the musical notes are in that section. I've seen them in several different sizes.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks